This website collects anonymous data from visitors only for the purpose of analyzing visitors and visitor behavior. The data is collected automatically. All data collected by us will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
Forschungsgesellschaft Mobilität - Austrian Mobility Research, FGM-AMOR, Gemeinnützige GmbH
Telefon: +43 316 81 04 51 0
Fax: +43 316 81 04 51 75
Used Web Analysis Services
If you want to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data, please click here (this will set an opt-out cookie): Disable Google Analytics
You can subscribe to our newsletter by using the registration form on this website. In order to send you the newsletter, we need your email address, which you must specify while subscribing. Apart from your email address, no further personal data will be stored.
If you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can also do so directly on this website by filling in the appropriate form. After you did that your email address will be immediately deleted.
Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner. Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time . Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- To object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on another legal basis than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner performs the Data Processing, to take note of certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and request rectification. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to request updates or rectifications.
- To limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing it.
- To have their Personal Data deleted or removed in any other way. Users have the right under certain circumstances to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have them forwarded to another Processing Officer. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, current and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, transfer that Data to another controller without being hindered. This provision applies on condition that the Data are processed in an automated manner and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with their competent data protection authority.
The date of the last change is: June 07 2018